SPx AV is Cambridge Pixel's audio and video streaming software, which allows audio and video data from multiple sources to be compressed, distributed and recorded.The server software is available as an executable application (SPx AV-Server) or as a C++ library (middleware), allowing users to write their own server application if they wish.
The server software is accompanied by client libraries that support the receipt, decompression and display of video on Windows and Linux displays.
- Streaming of video and audio onto network
- Record and replay of video and audio
- Flexible, extensible software architecture
- Quality of service support
- Graphical monitoring tools
- Low latency
- Automatic latency analysis
- Support for metadata
- Windows and Linux support
SPx-AV Audio & Video Distribution and Recording